MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

How to make money from online ?

edited May 2011 in Other
I want to know the ways of making money from online. thz
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators
    please, describe more detail. it's so many way. I don't want know what is your field. Do you have debit card that can receive and transfer from other country ? Do you have paypal ? If it's not , you can make only with local ads.
  • Registered Users
    i have debit card.I was trying to find easy way for that. But unfortunately, I found investment in online, stock share and other like i don't know :D .. that why i need help from MZ. I just wanna test it and want to know it
  • Registered Users
    :D i found the best website that can easy to find money . It can use newbie like me. there are a lot of job i can work ... thz u for answering me. :P
  • Moderators
    before your make a investment or something related with currency or stock . You should look a while the following site . investmyanmar.net
  • Registered Users
    Oops!! Not only you, everyone want it ...

I do:

Write for blog and sell ads and can earn from share
    Sell tuts to envato
    Freelancing front end
    Online purchase, earn from exchange and commission
    SEO profile backlink
    Buy bulk domain and sell at competitive price
    Rent server from wholesale and sell web hosting
    Sell dedicated server with offset wholesale

I used to tried:

Order items from china and sell in SG
    Trade in Phing/ Hardwarezone
    Forex
    SGX share
    MetaTrader 4 VPS

I don't:

Advertise your affiliate links, they buy product n u get commission :
    Find links ppl like and shorten by adf.ly ( like rsleech links )
    Google PPC generator with random ip

Must not do (fyi, it can make money too) :

Sell warez and GFX clones
    DDoS arrangement
    Credit fraud
    Sell privacy infos
    and endless...

So more to your decision than mine .. choose your own way and grab when people are in trend ..

• Registered Users
    @Morris WTH!! I want to bite the person who design investmyanmar.net cuz it doesn't declare Masterpiece Uni Sans at first .. We had advised so many times but still dunt love my Mac .. :(
  • Registered Users
    finally i found some website to earn money... but you don't need to have debit card or bank card. check this out...

www.ptcearns.com

this is a website which pay some money to u for clicking their sponcer link. Easy. but i m not sure that is real things or scamming.

www.freelancer.com

can you use microsoft office and r u good in surfing internet.... that fine, u can earn around $10 to $30 doller and over per one project . that is depend on your skill.

for over-viewing about that, all of your basis requirement are

paypal acc,
    basic knowledge of ms office suite
    basic knowledge of english skill,
    basic knowledge of email and internet, and
    good in typing... :D
  • Registered Users
    He he he he ... so easy? Not that easy !! Let's be rich and buy dedicated server and pay for colocation to rackspace for MZ .. it is just a dream
  • Moderators
    i don't thinks it may so easy like that . Some (most) are scums . For developer selling application , writing tutorials in some famous site . managing your site SEO . when your site is on top of google ranking . Some were invite to adding their ads on your adspot. there are so many ways to do and some tried to perform newer tactics