MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

IIS Vs Zend

edited May 2011 in PHP
Can I run the IIS and Zend in a operation of a pc without virtual pc
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators
    are you using windows ? Zend for what ? Do you mean Zend server ?
  • Registered Users
    yes. I have been using window xp. I want to study php on the zend. Now, I am using asp.net. So, I need to use IIS
  • Administrators
    if you want to study PHP, recommend XAMPP instead of Zend. Zend server is not free. So, try to use xampp. When you run php, stop IIS first. If you want to run php on IIS , it can be. You can download php exe from php.net and install for IIS.
  • Registered Users
    i think xampp is the best suitable for new learner of php.It has so many example like(guestbook,photogallery and so on).It also support pear.PhpMyadmin has good ui.You can use both xampp and iis on your pc.When you want to use iis stop xampp and if you want to use xampp stop iis.