MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

iphone app to computer ထဲပြန်သွင်းချင်လို့

edited July 2011 in iPhone
iphone ထဲက app ကို လိုချင်တယ်ဆိုရင် ယူလို့ရလား
ယူဖို့တော့ computer နဲ့ချိတ်ြကည့်သေးတယ် app တွေကမြင်ပဲမြင်ရတယ်
ဆွဲယူလို့မရဘူး
ဘယ်လိုလုပ်ရမလဲဗျာ
ကျွန်တော် iphone ထဲပြန်ထည့်ချင်လို့
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Registered Users
    မေးထားတာကိုသိပ်နားမလည်ဘူး .. တခြား iphone တစ်ခုထဲကဟာကိုနောက် iphone တစ်ခုထဲကိုထည့်ချင်တာလား ???
    အဲလိုဆိုရင်တော့ သူ့စက်ထဲက Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile application ထဲက *.ipa file ကိုကူးပြီး ကိုယ့်စက်ထဲက iTunes မှာ import လုပ်ပြီး sync လုပ်လိုက်ရင်ရပါတယ် ..

သေသေချာချာတော့သိပ်မသိဘူး .. ကိုယ်လုပ်နေကျပုံစံကိုပြောပြတာ .. Apple geek တွေပြောရင်ပိုမှန်လိမ့်မယ် .. :D
  • KK
    Moderators
    Omm? I think Bro @ice-cube, you meant you want iphone app from one, copy it to My Computer and move to another iPhone, Right?

Ouch .. There's no way we can do this. !_!
    If you want that apps for your iPhone, you should buy it. It doesn't cost too much for you. ^^
  • edited July 2011 Registered Users
    Dear K,
    I understand what u mean. But I can't find my favourite apps @ CD shop. CD shopper told we can't find for your each apps. I searched @ internet but it can cost $ display. And my favourite apps are not only one. It have 45 over apps. If possible, buy for me. And then, I will pay back for u and I will take.My wanted Apps r
    1. Mingalaba
    2. BC Reader
    3. Antimosquito
    4. Photoshake
    5. Paper Toss
    6. Pocket Translator
    7. Rip off
    8. SMS later
    9. SMS timer
    10. ZvsT
    11. and so many have
    Thanks @K

Dear @ DragonVirus
    သူ့စက်က မဟုတ်ဘူး iphone ထဲကယူတာပါ အကို
    Thanks a lot @ DragonVirus

• KK
    Moderators
    Bro @ice-cude ,

LoL, I'm living in YGN and I don't have any online bank accounts. ^^
    If you interest, you can buy iphone applications in Mobile Phone Shops, like "လူကြီးမင်း", Mr.Fone and others.

Applications fees ? I don't know about that too. You can count on them.
  • Registered Users
    If u want the app from iphone (any idevice), you must have ifunbox. It can add easily app (just one drop) and backup app from iphone. So u can tansfer app from iphone to your computer and you can install another iphone (all version). You can also add cydia app which u can donwload from internet (no need to iphone with wifi) just from computer to your iphone. IFUNBOX is great app for me and now for you. U don't need to go mobile shop (u can save your money) . so u will fun now. here is the download link (http://dl.i-funbox.com/ifunbox_en.zip). have fun.
  • edited August 2011 Registered Users
  • Registered Users
    you can look this site www.mriphones.blogspot.com
  • Registered Users
    91 phone help နဲ့ရတယ်။You can download from www.pandaapp.com
  • Registered Users
    ifunbox နဲ u try it!! it 's good for iphone
    but u need to watch how to use ifunbox
  • Registered Users
    ifunbox နဲ u try it!! it 's good for iphone
    but u need to watch how to use ifunbox
  • Registered Users
    ice-cube July 27 Permalink Quote
    ဆွဲယူလို့မရဘူး
    ဘယ်လိုလုပ်ရမလဲဗျာ

Brother, it's so easy. Use 91 pc suite and back up the application that u have installed in iphone to the computer. I have already done it. Everything is ok!
  • Registered Users
    It is not display some photo in IFunbox.
    I didn't get photo with Ifunbox, huh?
    I refer : In iphone, Photo>Wallpaper
  • Registered Users
    ဆွဲယူလို့မရဘူး
    ဘယ်လိုလုပ်ရမလဲဗျာ

1.Connect iphone and pc
    2.Open itune and right click on iphone (from left panel)
    3.Choose Transfer Purchase.
    your all iphone app will be transfer to itune app, and also 91 pc suite method is okay.