MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

My suggestion for "To make better future for SE Field and Software Developer"

edited August 2011 in Other
Hi everyone.I am the student who interest in SE Field and want to become application software developer.I just want to share my idea for SE Field and Developer have better future and opportunity.
In our country , SE Field is just developing in Training Center. But we don't have many opportunity to apply our knowledge.We have many talented developer in our country.We can prove that by watching many IT Forum.We know that our country is just start new era in IT.But I think developers need to do some effort.In 2011 Yangon Bar camp , a developer can created application that help to use computer easy for a man who blind and Developer conference is also finished at last Sunday.This makes some effort for developers.
For the last thing I want to advise is that our developer must need to create normal or high-level applications to extend the Role of SE Field and Software Developer .Thank you,everyone.
Tagged: