MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Ubuntu အတွက် best application လေးတွေ ပြောပေးကြပါ။

edited September 2011 in Ubuntu
I am a new user for Ubuntu. So I want to which applications are the best for Ubuntu test user and how can I install them. Help me please everybody who you know!!! ~X(
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators
    ဘာအတွက်သုံးမှာလဲပြောပါ
  • Registered Users
    For sound and video play, cd burning, small game, etc... I want to test app which you advice. :-D
  • Administrators
    Ubuntu မှာက ပုံမှန်အားဖြင့် နေ့စဉ်သုံးတွေက ပါပြီးသားများပါတယ်

Sound အတွက်ကတော့ သူ့အထဲမှာ Banshee Media Player ပါပြီးသားပါ
    Video အတွက်ကတော့ VLC ကအဆင်ပြေလိမ့်မယ် အဲဒါကတော့ပါမလား ထပ်ထည့်ရမယ်
    CD/DVD Burn အတွက်ကလည်း ပါပြီးသားပါ Brasero Disk Burner ပါတယ်
    Game ကတော့မကစားတော့မသိဘူးဗျ
  • KK
    Moderators
    For sound and Video play, you need to install <strong>ubuntu-resticted-extras</strong>.
    For Small Games, I recommend GBrainy (Built-in Game) and try Super-tux, too. Have you played "Super Mario"? Super-tux is the same. It's too funny.
    If you're interesting in Software like Photoshop in Linux, Gimp is the best. Is there any S/W would you like to know more? :P