MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Request for comments on state of IT industry in myanmar.

edited November 2011 in Daily Life
As the title. Would like to have an overview before a visit probably in Dec. Been away for almost 6 years so outdated to the max. I would like to know specifically the following(and things I don't yet know i need to know)

* Are there any dominant companies? (KMD for instance?)
* What type of IT companies are currently most visible(education provider? solution provider?)
* If I want to talk to people where should I go? Issit the ICT park in may myo?
* A very rough assessment of the skill level of people in IT industry(ya i know it's kinda subjective but i will appreciate any feedback!!)
* State of internet infrastructure and where it might be leading in next 2 years time frame. What's the fastest wireless/wired speed now? Any big projects on the way to make it really fast?
* I read something about ITPEC somewhere, I imagine it's backed by a standards/qc organization. is that a recent development? any subjective and personal feelings about the usefulness of the exams? Are there a lot of people taking this?
* Level of IT penetration across all sectors..umm..i dun actually how to ask this qns so if there's a good source that i need to look up. just show me the door :P I am still googling but i dunno what to google for ==.