MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

I want various kind of viruses

edited December 2011 in File Request
virus နဲ့ ပတ်သတ်တာ လေ့လာနေလို့ virus တွေမွေးထားတာရှိရင် share ပေးကြပါဦး။
chrome, loikaw, happy birthday, kolay, , fleshy, thayet myo, IQ text စတဲ့ virus တွေ ရှိရင် share ပေးပါဦးနော်။ rar, zip လေး ချုံ့ပေးနော်။ အဟီး :D
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Registered Users
    ငါလည္းစိတ္၀င္စားတယ္။share ေပးဦး
  • Registered Users
    ငါလည္းစိတ္၀င္စားတယ္။share ေပးဦး
  • Registered Users
    NONE(i assume they are compiled binaries) of that is useful in learning HOW to write viruses. I am not being judgemental and saying that you shouldnt do 'bad' stuff. I am saying even if your intent is malicious, just simply using other ppl's tools is likely to put you into trouble.

You gotta start with knowing a native programming language first(eg:C++,not php). Also know that the best viruses are written in assembly. vxheavens is an extremely good reference in my opinion. Not related, but you might also want to check out metasploit for payload ideas.