MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Internet connection settings for iPhone

edited January 2012 in iPhone
Hi all!

I would like to ask about internet connection setting for iPhone. I have zero experience with iPhone ;-) When my uncle asked me above things, I don’t know what to say ;-)

His phone is already JB. Internet service is already taken from MPT and can use internet from phone.

He would like to know –
How to make configuration for APN setting, if any?
How to On/ Off internet connection?
How to get internet access at laptop via cable with phone?

Please give answers which can use with iPhone 3G.
Thanks in advance for your help..

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Registered Users
    First question i know but i don't have iphone that's why i can't explain without iphone ..

i would like to answer Second & third question.
    There are 2 setting for internet connection
    for wifi (go to setting >> wifi >> click at on-off button to change)
    for 3G (go to setting >> General >> Network >> turn 3G on-off button to change)

all kind of iphone can't be cable to laptop use internet connection ... the only way is to tether wifi connection from iphone ... receive from laptop to access the internet connection..
    if ur iphone is 4G or 4S (there was a setting call "Personal Hotspot" function to tether wifi)
    if ur iphone is 3G or 3GS (u need to add "Wifi Tether" software from Cydia)
  • Registered Users
    I would like to know how to turn off EDGE connection from MPT... Is that the same thing as u mentioned above..

Thanks.
  • Registered Users
  • Registered Users
    @Thi Ha
    for 3G (go to setting >> General >> Network >> turn 3G on-off button to change)
    3G = EDGE
    after turn off at ur iphone status bar "E" symbol will disappear (it was turn off EDGE)