MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Bitcoin-miner trojan or virus or spyware

edited March 2012 in Antivirus & Virus
causes vlsc.exe to run and CPU usage becomes 100% and the computer is overheating and finally leads to automatic shutdown. Can anyone help me or discuss about removal this unknown trojan. Google information for bitcoin-miner trojan provides facts that this trojan is infected from proxy software or hacking software and this trojan uses bitcoin mining software and this enables the hacker to penetrate someone's computer. I don't know exactly how is it come from but i already have installed Tor and validia software for anonymous web surfing. Now i edit "Permissions" in security tab of Tor software. Any information for removal of this bitcoin-miner trojan. Thank you