MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Facebook in Myanmar

edited August 2012 in Internet & Email
First of all, let we discuss about when we are start using facebook in Myanmar? Because, many website and blog are just only talk about how to use it and what new program is coming up in facebook.

Last night I checked about facebook user data for Myanmar from World Internet Usage Stats. Every country was showing up but Myanmar Facebook users data not available yet.

Second of all, this is my class project too. I would like all of our MYSTERY ZILLION admin and members to answer it.

1. When you start knowing about facebook?
2. It any blocking facebook before in Myanmar?
3. When you start using facebook?
4. If you have facebook page when you start open it?
5. Are you using any facebook advertising?

And also I would like you to give me some suggestion about future facebook in Myanmar? I mean how facebook can be taking a place in Myanmar?

Thanks to all,
Brangbee
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Registered Users
    1. 2009
    2. no
    3. 2009
    4. facebook page? I don't have one.
    I also don't open a page. I just read the news feed.
    5. No.
    I've never advertised on fb.
    I never click fb ads because the ads are misleading.
  • edited August 2012 Administrators
    Online Survey တစ်ခုလုပ်လိုက်ပါ SurveyMonkey မှာအခုမေးချင်တာလောက်တော့ အလကားရနိုင်ပါတယ် Survey တစ်ခုလုပ်လိုက်ပါ ဒီအတိုင်းကတော့ မေးထားတာကို ဖြေပေးချင်ဦးတော့ ရိုက်ရတာပျင်းတာနဲ့ မဖြေဖြစ်လောက်ဘူး။
  • Registered Users
    However, thank for you guys comment back. Maybe i will do it later for online survey. I got some feedback from news articles about facebook in Myanmar too. So that will be hopefully help to my first article. By the way, i agree with you CalmHill. :D
  • Registered Users
    facebook လ.၀.က ပါကလား း)
    ကျွန်တော်ကတော့ မသုံးဖြစ်ပါဘူးဗျာ ဘယ်တုန်းကစသိပီး စသုံးခဲ့မှန်းကို မမှတ်မိတော့ပါဘူးဗျာ လို့ပဲဖြေရမယ်ထင်တယ်ဗျာ။ း)

[email protected]
  • Registered Users
    40k daily uniques according to google (http://trends.google.com/websites?q=facebook.com&geo=MM&date=mtd&sort=0). according to fb ipo docs,monthly uniques approx 2 times daily uniques. so around 80k monthly active users.

if by future, you mean growth of user base, maybe just change the interval. like this (http://trends.google.com/websites?q=facebook.com&geo=MM&date=all&sort=0). so you just brew whatever story you want based on that. at least, there's google to back up ur speculation. i believe that should sound more convincing lol
  • Administrators
    Survey Monkey မှာ ဖြစ်ဖြစ် google form နဲ့ ဖြစ်ဖြစ် website link လေး တစ်ခုလုပ်လိုက်ပါလား။ ဒီအတိုင်း စုတာထက်စာရင် အများကြီး ကောင်းပါတယ်။ ကျွန်တော်ကတော့ ၂၀၀၉ ဒီဇင်ဘာ လမှာ စသုံးဖြစ်ခဲ့တာပါ။
  • Registered Users
    1. 2007
    2. No
    3. 2008
    4. No, don't have
    5. No