MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

need help about dreamweaver template

edited November 2012 in Dreamweaver
i have a javascript problem in my dreamweaver template. i create some javascript function and write it in the head editable region and i try to call them from my button action in body section and try to load one function with body onload function. but i can't call these javascript function from my button actions and also from body onload function. i also tested with some alert message to check js is working or not. that is also not working. i try everything that i can. but i don't know what is the problem. that is my school simple small project. and i also want to know how to write ajax response function in dreamweaver template too. if my code need to be shown, i can attach my code.

မှတ်ချက်များ