MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Please! I want the Hotspot Software for windows version like antamedia hotspot...

edited March 2013 in Daily Life
Hi,

Please! I want the Hotspot Software for windows version like antamedia hotspot...I already have the antamedia hotspot...but I have the following errors....

I set up hotspot server at my home with antamedia hotspot. In the past time, it is very good to use without no error. But right now, I have the problem regarding about antamedia hotspot product. The error is when one of the user connect the wireless with web page authentication. The antamedia hotspot software close... I already reinstall os and everything but same problem. So anyone have same problem with me? If anybody know how to solve, please help me to reply. Thanks..anyway my internet backbone is MPT......

မှတ်ချက်များ