MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Xcode Authentication Challenge even if it is not supposed to

edited March 2013 in iOS Devlopment
Hello everyone,
I can do authentication with NSURL and user can assign username and password. However, I got another problem. If I open this, http://html5test.com/ , it also pop up and ask username and password. I got authentication even if it is not supposed to get. I would like to know how to do.

<pre lang="oc">
-(BOOL)webView:(UIWebView *)webView shouldStartLoadWithRequest:(NSURLRequest *)request navigationType:(UIWebViewNavigationType)navigationType
{
if(!_auth)
{
connection_for_auto = [[NSURLConnection alloc] initWithRequest:request delegate:self];
firsttimeonly=TRUE;
[connection_for_auto start];
NSLog(@Request >> %@ and !firsttimeonly",request);
return NO;
}
self.lbl_error.hidden = YES; //hide error message label
return YES;

}

- (void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection didReceiveAuthenticationChallenge:(NSURLAuthenticationChallenge *)challenge
{

checkTochangeUIalert=TRUE;
UIAlertView *alertView = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@Login
delegate:self
cancelButtonTitle:@Cancel
otherButtonTitles:@OK,@Auto, nil];

alertView.transform=CGAffineTransformMakeScale(1.0, 0.75);
alertView.alertViewStyle = UIAlertViewStyleLoginAndPasswordInput;
[alertView show];
}
</pre>

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators
    why are you asking to login

<pre lang="oc">
    - (void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection didReceiveAuthenticationChallenge:(NSURLAuthenticationChallenge *)challenge
    {
    </pre>

You should check challenge is nil or not.
  • edited April 2013 Registered Users
    Thanks bro. I have tried with

<pre lang="oc">
    if(challenge !=nil) {}
    </pre>

and it didn't work. But, I have now found out to check ntlm and http. And then it work. I wonder what kind of authentication www.html5test.com is trying to use. Now, the authentication method is okay in other web and it didn't show unnecessary pop-up.

<pre lang="oc">
    if ([challenge.protectionSpace.authenticationMethod isEqualToString:NSURLAuthenticationMethodHTTPBasic] || [challenge.protectionSpace.authenticationMethod isEqualToString:NSURLAuthenticationMethodNTLM])
    {
    }
    </pre>