MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Swipe feature like Facebook App

edited May 2013 in iOS Devlopment
Hello everyone,
I have found out for swipe feature and I can use it in my app. https://github.com/YoonBongKim/SwipeMenuDemo
But the problem is that when i use, I need to change my root view controller like this in Appdelegate.m . <br>
<pre lang="oc">
YBSwipeViewController *swipeRootViewCntrlr = [[YBSwipeViewController alloc] initWithMainViewController:mainNavigationCntrlr menuViewController:menuNavigationCntrlr];
self.window.rootViewController = swipeRootViewCntrlr;
</pre> <br>
As a result, my original viewcontroller is not working. My original viewcontroller is linked with other controller. I can still swipe. But when viewcontroller need to call from other class, the application crush. I would like to know how to do.
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators
    did you try https://github.com/mutualmobile/MMDrawerController

I don't know what you mean of "need to call from other class, the application crush"
  • Registered Users
    I have created app with viewController like this in AppDelegate.
    <pre lang="oc"> self.window.rootViewController = self.viewController; </pre> <br>
    I have linked that viewController with other viewControllers (for eg. to save bookmark). Now, I need to change root view controller as
    <pre lang="oc"> YBSwipeViewController *swipeRootViewCntrlr = [[YBSwipeViewController alloc] initWithMainViewController:mainNavigationCntrlr menuViewController:menuNavigationCntrlr];
    self.window.rootViewController = swipeRootViewCntrlr;</pre> <br>

As a result, when it save bookmark, it crush. If the viewcontroller just use the function locally (like browsing), the app is not crushed. How should I do bro?
    The problem is due to changing root view controller. If I just use my own view controller (instead of using view controller for swiping), it is okay.
  • Registered Users
    I think I know that error. Originally I have this. I forgot to put initWithManagedContext.
    <pre lang= "oc">
    self.viewController = [ViewController alloc] initWithManagedContext:[self managedObjectContext autorelease];
    self.window.rootViewController = self.viewController;
    </pre>

But there is another one. I need to use setting view controller like this. I can go to that view by using push view controller and click button or do function in setting view controller.

Now, I only see settingViewController and cannot do function in settingViewController.

<pre lang="oc">
    SettingViewController *menuViewCntrlr = [[SettingViewController alloc] init];
    UINavigationController *menuNavigationCntrlr = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:menuViewCntrlr];
    </pre>
  • Administrators
    I really don't get it what error you have a problem.

For me,

1. Create Main View Controller
    2. Create navigationcontroller and init with main view
    3. create side bar controller
    4. sidebar.mainview = navigtaioncontroller
    5. create swipe view controller with main view and side bar
    6. side bar click , sidebar.mainview push
    or
    6. side bar click , change main view controller at swipe view
  • Registered Users
    Hee..sorry bro... it is quite difficult to explain. It is because I am modifying the existing project and importing to get swipe feature.