MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Detect, check font Xcode

edited July 2013 in iOS Devlopment
Hello everyone,
Is there a way to check which font is displaying in UILabel or something? For example, if zawgyi font is displaying, is there a way to detect zawgyi font is showing?
Or
Can I show both zawgyi and wininwa font correctly? To show correctly, I need to set UILabel font as zawgyi or wininwa. But, I cannot know which font to set if the string is unknown type.
With Regards,
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators
    Can only check the font. If you want to check displaying , you need to do OCR or font checking system.

You can use two font in on UILabel with NSAttributedString

Example ,

<pre lang="objc">
    NSMutableAttributedString *attString=[[NSMutableAttributedString alloc] initWithString:title];
    NSInteger _stringLength=[descriptionText length];
    [attString addAttribute:NSFontAttributeName
    value:[UIFont fontWithName:@Zawgyi-One size:20.0]
    range:NSMakeRange(0, 10)];
    [attString addAttribute:NSFontAttributeName
    value:[UIFont fontWithName:@Winnwa size:12.0]
    range:NSMakeRange(11, _stringLength-1)];
    [self.description setAttributedText:attString];
    </pre>
  • Registered Users
    Thanks bro. I need to show either zawgyi or wininnwa on uilabel. To show, I read string from file. The problem is I don't know that string use zawgyi or wininnwa. I need to check whether it use zawgyi or wininnwa. OCR will be quite tough.
  • Administrators
    it's a problem. You need to write your own regular expression to detect. But it's not easy but it's possible. Myanmar character sequence and english sequence are not same. So, you can detect.