MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

instead of using -objC and -load for Admob for IOS

edited August 2013 in iOS Devlopment
Hello everyone,
I am trying to show admob for ios. The problem is that I have to use -objC. I am also using parse sdk and if I use -objC, it require me to install facebook sdk also. When I install facebook sdk, I also got error. To solve, I might need not to support iphone 3g,3gs or something. I have tried with both facebook sdk 3.0 and 3.5.
As a result, I would like to know a way not to use -objC (then, all consequence error will not occur.). or is there a better way to do for advertisement?
Also, I would like to know about iAd. How can I know that I receive payment from iAd (apple one only..i think it only support US) ? I don't know where to check.
Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators
    For iAd , your ads will show only at US

I don't get it. What problem when you are using -ObjC -load_all

it shouldn't be problem. May I know detail error.
  • Registered Users
    When i use -ObjC, it ask me to put facebook sdk because I am using Parse sdk.

But when I use facebook sdk, it show error bro. I don't need to use facebook sdk but when I add -ObjC, I need to use facebook sdk due to parse sdk.

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7s:
    "_ACFacebookPermissionsKey", referenced from:
    -[FBSystemAccountStoreAdapter requestAccessToFacebookAccountStore:defaultAudience:isReauthorize:appID:session:handler:] in FacebookSDK(FBSystemAccountStoreAdapter.o)
    "_ACFacebookAudienceOnlyMe", referenced from:
    -[FBSystemAccountStoreAdapter requestAccessToFacebookAccountStore:defaultAudience:isReauthorize:appID:session:handler:] in FacebookSDK(FBSystemAccountStoreAdapter.o)
    "_ACFacebookAudienceFriends", referenced from:
    "_ACFacebookAudienceEveryone", referenced from:
    "_ACFacebookAudienceKey", referenced from:
    "_ACFacebookAppIdKey", referenced from:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_ACAccountStore", referenced from:
  • Administrators
    You need to add

Accounts.Framework
    Social.Framework

and both must Optional
  • Registered Users
    Thanks bro. It solve the error :)