MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Terminated due to memory pressure in ios 7

When I take photo, have got "Terminated due to memory pressure" issue. I got it every time when I call camera view. But, initially i didn't get it, I got only after took two or three photos. Is it possible to solve this problem?

Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• edited December 2013 Administrators

Are you trying to load over 270 MB with iPhone 4s or older device ? I don't know how you wrote the code. So, I can't suggest. Did you test your app with Instruments ?

If you want to use image in the app , you should resize the proper image size instead of using iOS image. With iPhone 4s , it's using 8 Megapixel , 3264 x 2448 . Is it require that size in your app ? If it's not , try to reduce the image size instead of load full image resolution on memory.