MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

လိုင်းနှစ်လိုင်းပူးချင်လို့ပါ

ကျွန်တော်လိုင်းနှစ်လိုင်းပူးချင်လို့ပါ ဘယ်လိုလုပ်ရမလဲဆိုတာဆွေးနွေးပေးပါအုံး တစ်လိုင်းက red link နဲ့ နောက်တစ်လိုင်းက fiber ပါ ဘယ်လိုလုပ်ရင် အဆင်ပြေမလဲဆိုတာပြောကြပါအုံးနော်

မှတ်ချက်များ

• edited April 2014 Administrators

You will need a router that supports multiple WANs, that will be the simplest way to install.
    Or you will need to configure the proxy server with multiple internet outbound. You can try with pfSense, it may help you simpler configuration with web interface.

• Registered Users

you can use pfsense server.

• Registered Users

Every solution has its own advantage and disadvantage.
    If you have enough space and stable power line, pfsense is ok.
    And to use pfsense, you need one pc. (run in vm is better)

One thing I like to suggest is to use hardware router that support WAN link load-balancing.
    Currently I am providing that solution to my customers who want to combine their internet uplinks
    to enhance their internet speed.

The cost is 220000 kyats including hardware and service charges.
    Feel free to contact me kzarne at gmail dot com.