MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Android Browser ပေါ်မှာ ဇော်ဂျီဖောင့် နေရာတွေလွဲ

ဇော်ဂျီဖောင့်ကို သုံးပြီး ၀က်ဆိုက်တစ်ခုလုပ်ထားတယ်။ Desktop Browser တွေနဲ့ ကြည့်ရင် ဇော်ဂျီဖောင့်တွေကို နေရာမလွဲမြင်ရပေမယ့် ညီမမှာရှိတဲ့ Android ဖုန်းက Browser တွေနဲ့ ဖွင့်ကြည့်ရင် ဇော်ဂျီဖောင့်တွေက နေရာတွေလွဲနေတယ်။ ကျေးဇူးပြုပြီး ကူညီကြပါဦးရှင်။

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators

What Android version are you using ? If you are using Android 4.2 or 4.3 , zawgyi can't see well

• Registered Users

Hi saturngod
    Thanks for reply. Well, I'm on Android 4.2 right now. Then there's no hope to display correct ZawGyi on 4.2 and 4.3. Are there any options if I'd like to keep using ZawGyi on my website? Again, thank you very much and looking forward.

• edited May 2014 Administrators

For Android 4.2 and 4.3 , both zawgyi and unicode are not working well on browser.

Are you using font embed ? use svg font instead of ttf for zawgyi.

You can try with http://mmwebfonts.comquas.com for font embed css. mmwebfonts support svg for android.

If user already install zawgyi on their device , they need to fix in their phone and you can't do.