MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

PHP for Apple Push Notification

I want to use push notification for chatting message from iphone to another iphone.
I want to know how much php need for apple push notification?
And how much database table need?
Thanks in advanced.

Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Administrators

"how much php need ?" What do you mean ?

how much database table need ?

base on your code. Mostly I use only 1 table for push notification. I add push notification list to the table. Background php code is checking and sending the push notification message per rows.

• Registered Users

Yap, I got it. Thanks.
    And I want to know push notification can use with GCM right?
    How is it?Is it good?

• Administrators

GCM ? google cloud messaging ?

Not same. Android and iOS are different code.

• Registered Users

I mean gcm and apn.What way is better?

• Administrators

GCM for android.
    APN for iOS .

What the mean is better ?

It's a different things. You need to write different code.

• Registered Users

I heard GCM can also use for iOS.Is not true?
    And I want to know how to send multiple push notification.Now, I send the push notification but just can be seen latest noti.Can't seen all noti.

• edited June 2014 Administrators

Do you want to use GCM for iOS ? it's more complex than normal way. You can read detail at https://cloud.google.com/developers/articles/ios-push-notifications

do you want to broadcast ? I think , apple didn't support broadcast. You need to open the socket connection and sent it. But something , it can lose the some notification.

For me, I am running background php app and break 1 seconds for 1 push notification

Socket open
        loop all the notifications
            send push notificaiton
            check result
            if result is empty or error
                close connection
                create new connection and send again
           sleep 2 seconds
           send next push notification

• edited June 2014 Registered Users

For example, I have 3 new noti while offline. When I open online, noti is come in banner bar but just seen the last noti.That's the problem.I can't see before 2 noti.I mean "How to send mutiple push notification in a single request"? Ofcourse can send multiple push notification in multiple request.
    Sorry for my poor english :D