MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

how to make .exe with database(.mdf) in visual studio 2008

edited August 2014 in C#

Database ဖိုင်က Readonly ဖြစ်နေလို့ ပြန်ပြင်လိုက်ပါတယ် ဒါပေမဲ့
ခုက

အပေါက ပုံအတိုင်းဖြစ်နေပါတယ်
connection က app.config ဖိုင်ထဲမှာ DataSource တစ်ခါတည်း နဲ့ယူထားပါတယ် ခုကျနော်ဖြစ်ချင်တာက ခုလုပ်ထားတဲ့ project file ကို
.exe ဖိုင်ထုတ်လိုက်ပြီး install လုပ်ပြီး တခြားစက်တွေမှာလည်း သုံးစေချင်လို့ပါ Microsoft SQL Server ကို install မလုပ်ပဲနဲ့
ကူညီပါအုံး Senior များ
ကျေးဇူးအများကြီးတင်ပါတယ်

Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Registered Users

Normally, you cannot interact with *mdf file without going through SQL Server. Your client need to have at least SQL Express installed (you can include SQL Express installer when you deploy your application).

Why don't you use SQLLite? It is an in-process library that implements a self-contained and serverless SQL database engine.
    If you haven't use SqlLite before, see this example.

Alternatively, you could write and read simple data to xml file this doesn't required to install anything on the client. But I am not sure it is a good idea if you need to handle large amount of data.

• Registered Users

Thank you so much, How do I make like that way you show with MS SQL server.

• Registered Users

Do you mean to include SQLExpress instsaller when you deploy your application? If I am not mistaken, if you go to your setup project's properties, there is a prerequisites dialog where you can choose what components will be included in the deployment.