MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

GameObject collide and overlap

edited December 2014 in Other

I have two game objects. Both game object have boxcollider. I want to make when one game object is touch and overlap with another game object, and after 3 seconds I want to show a guitexture. I use OnTriggerStay function to detect the collision of two game objects. But the problem is when the two game objects are collide each other, the guitexture is show if they are overlap or not. This is the problem. The right thing is when the game objects colliders are collide and overlap each other, at this time I want to show a guitexture. I don't know how to solve this error. I use OverlapSphere function but the errors are still exists. I show my script below.

void OnTriggerStay (Collider col) {
if (col.gameObject.tag == "tap2") {
Debug.Log("Overlap");
StartCoroutine(Hand());
}
}
IEnumerator Hand() {
Debug.Log("Success");
yield return new WaitForSeconds(3);
ok.enabled = true;
if (ok.enabled == true) {
if (Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0)) {