MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Excel Function Dictionary

edited October 2009 in Other
Dear Bro & Sis,

If you are really interested in using excel functions, here is very useful download link.

Best regards,

kwinoo

မှတ်ချက်များ

• edited November 2008 Registered Users
    Excel ရဲက formular နဲ့ပတ်သတ်ပြီးတော့လဲ ရှင်းပြပေးစေချင်ပါတယ်:):):)
  • edited December 2008 Registered Users
    I can send some sample database templates made by MS Excel, Plz contact [email protected] subjecting by REQUEST EXCEL TEMPLATES : .

I think MS Excel is the best database spread sheet for MS Office users, it is more than MS Access. How do you think? Let me know your view?

Black Devil
    Thank you very much for your sharing. I am MS Excel user. Thank a lots

Black Devil
    BlackDevil wrote: »
    I can send some sample database templates made by MS Excel, Plz contact [email protected] subjecting by REQUEST EXCEL TEMPLATES : .

I think MS Excel is the best database spread sheet for MS Office users, it is more than MS Access. How do you think? Let me know your view?

Black Devil

I am using both Excel and Access. They are all good in their own ways. Yes, I use Excel more than Access. Let's share what we knows about Excel in this thread.

Happy Christmas & New years!
    phyowaimg wrote: »

Could you please tell me specific formula? I am happy to explain you.

Cheer!

Excelling in coming New Year!

Formulas are essential useful tools in a Excel worksheet.
    Formulas are equations that are used to calculate Excel worksheet data.

E.g. =5+2*3

You can find Functions, Reference, Operators and Constants in a Formula.

E.g. = PI()*A2+2

PI() is a Function and represent the value of 3.142
    A2 is the Cell Reference and represent the value in A2 cell
    -,+,*,/ are Operators
    Direct input Numbers such as 2 and text are the Constants

To be continued…….
    Hi! My MZ Friends,

You might encounter one way or another opening a Password Protected Excel Worksheet which you would very much want to modify or add something but could do anything.

The below code can be used to crack the excel worksheet password. It may not give the original password but will provide an alternate password that can be used to unprotect the worksheet.

Steps:
    Open the excel workbook that has the protected sheet in it. Select Alt+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor. Select Insert->Module and paste the below code into the code window:

Sub KWINOO_Excel_Password_Breaker()
    'Author unknown
    Dim i As Integer, j As Integer, k As Integer
    Dim l As Integer, m As Integer, n As Integer
    Dim i1 As Integer, i2 As Integer, i3 As Integer
    Dim i4 As Integer, i5 As Integer, i6 As Integer
    On Error Resume Next
    For i = 65 To 66: For j = 65 To 66: For k = 65 To 66
    For l = 65 To 66: For m = 65 To 66: For i1 = 65 To 66
    For i2 = 65 To 66: For i3 = 65 To 66: For i4 = 65 To 66
    For i5 = 65 To 66: For i6 = 65 To 66: For n = 32 To 126

ActiveSheet.Unprotect Chr(i) & Chr(j) & Chr(k) & _
    Chr(l) & Chr(m) & Chr(i1) & Chr(i2) & Chr(i3) & _
    Chr(i4) & Chr(i5) & Chr(i6) & Chr(n)
    If ActiveSheet.ProtectContents = False Then
    MsgBox "One usable password is " & Chr(i) & Chr(j) & _
    Chr(k) & Chr(l) & Chr(m) & Chr(i1) & Chr(i2) & _
    Chr(i3) & Chr(i4) & Chr(i5) & Chr(i6) & Chr(n)
    ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(1).Select
    Range("a1").FormulaR1C1 = Chr(i) & Chr(j) & _
    Chr(k) & Chr(l) & Chr(m) & Chr(i1) & Chr(i2) & _
    Chr(i3) & Chr(i4) & Chr(i5) & Chr(i6) & Chr(n)
    Exit Sub
    End If
    Next: Next: Next: Next: Next: Next
    Next: Next: Next: Next: Next: Next
    End Sub

Close the VB Editor and go to the worksheet you want to unprotect and press Alt+f8 and double click the KWINOO_Excel_Password_Breaker in the list.

Trust it will definitely work.

kwinoo

[FONT=&quot]Formula Basics[/FONT]
    A [FONT=&quot]formula [/FONT]is a mathematical equation that calculates new values from existing values. In Excel, [FONT=&quot]each formula should begin with an equal sign[/FONT]. The common operators used in formulas are: add (+), subtract (-), multiply (*), divide (/). As a rule, formulas do not contain spaces. When a formula is entered in a cell, [FONT=&quot]the content of the cell is the formula[/FONT]. The value seen (the results of the formula) is displayed, [FONT=&quot]but is not the content of the cell[/FONT].
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Order of Precedence[/FONT]
    The order of precedence is the order in which Excel calculates a formula. A suggested acronym to help remember the order of precedence is PEMDAS. In each step, Excel will begin at the left of the formula and move to the right.
    1. P[FONT=&quot]arentheses [/FONT]– All calculations inside parentheses are performed first.
    2. E[FONT=&quot]xponents [/FONT]– All values with exponents are calculated.
    3. M[FONT=&quot]ultiplication and [/FONT]D[FONT=&quot]ivision [/FONT]– Any multiplication or division is performed.
    4. A[FONT=&quot]ddition and [/FONT]S[FONT=&quot]ubtraction [/FONT]– Any addition or subtraction is performed.

[FONT=&quot]Sample Formulas[/FONT]
    =B7+C7+D7+E7 Sums the values of the 4 cells.
    =sum(b7:e7) Sums the values of cells b7 through e7. Sum is a function.
    =g64-g65 Subtracts the value in g65 from the value in g64.
    =(e200/12) *.15 Divides the value in e200 by 12. Then, multiplies that answer by .15.
    =(f24*c10)-(f25*c10) First, multiples the value in f24 by the value in c10. Second, multiples the value in f25 by the value in c10. Third, subtracts the second value from the first value.

When typing a cell reference, you can use upper and/or lower case. B7 and b7 mean the same to Excel.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To Sum a Column of Values[/FONT]
    1. Click in the cell in which to enter the formula.
    2. Click on the AutoSum tool on the standard toolbar.
    3. The formula will be displayed.
    Example: =SUM(F4:F9)
    4. Click on the green checkmark on the formula toolbar or just press Enter key.

How does Excel determine the cells to include in the formula?
    Excel knows only two types of cell content, values and labels (non-values). Excel reads up from the active cell, looking for values. As soon as it finds a cell that contains a label (nonvalue), it stops. Only, the cells with values are included in the AutoSum formula.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The SUM Function[/FONT]
    AutoSum can be used to create a formula that sums the values in a range of cells. Sometimes, it may be preferable to enter the formula manually. To type the formula:
    1. Type an equal sign.
    2. Type the word [FONT=&quot]sum[/FONT].
    3. Type a beginning parenthesis.
    4. Type the name of the first cell in the group of cells.
    5. Type a colon [FONT=&quot]: [/FONT].
    6. Type the name of the second cell in the group of cells.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    7. Type an ending parenthesis.
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Example: =sum(b4:e4) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Read as “equals sum b4 through e4”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    Cheer & Excelling!
    kwinoo

[FONT=&quot]Function Basics[/FONT]
    A function has three parts: a. Equal sign, b. Function name and c. Argument, enclosed in parentheses
    [FONT=&quot]=average(f4:f9)[/FONT]
    There are no spaces in the formula.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Help with Excel Functions[/FONT]
    From the menu, click on [FONT=&quot]Help, Microsoft Excel Help[/FONT]. In the Search box, type [FONT=&quot]functions [/FONT]and click on the [FONT=&quot]Search [/FONT]button.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Examples of Functions to Count[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]COUNTA [/FONT]Use this function to count the number of cells that contain data (are not empty) in the range specified within the parentheses.
    Example: =COUNTA(A2:A653)
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]COUNT [/FONT]This function counts the number of cells that contain numbers (including values that are the result of formulas), dates or numbers stored as text in the range specified within the parentheses.
    Example: =COUNT(C2:C653)
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]COUNTIF [/FONT]Use this function to count the number of cells in the range specified that meet the criterion. The example formula would count the number of cells in the range E2 through E 653 that have the contents [FONT=&quot]M[/FONT].
    Example: =COUNTIF(E2:E653,“M”)
    Additional examples of COUNTIF:
    =COUNTIF(C2:C653,“>=3.25”) This formula counts the number of cells within the range that have a value greater than or equal to 3.25.
    =COUNTIF(A2:C200,“”) This formula counts the number of cells within the range that have no data. There is no character, no space between the quotation marks.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ranges[/FONT]
    Many formulas contain [FONT=&quot]ranges[/FONT], which are groups of cells that have common boundaries and form a rectangle in shape. Ranges may contain cells in a single row, a single column or may span several rows and columns. When typing a range, the range name is from the top left cell reference to the bottom right cell reference. A colon is entered between the first and the second cell reference.
    The colon is read as “through.” Some examples of ranges are:
    G4:G9 (G4 through G9)
    B4:E9 (B4 through E9)[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3-D Formulas[/FONT]
    With multiple worksheets, some of the formulas may include values that are stored on different worksheets. A formula that references cells on more than one worksheet is using [FONT=&quot]3D references[/FONT]. The formula is called a 3D formula. In a 3D formula, the cell reference will include the sheet name.

For example, this formula sums the value, which are on sheet1 in cell B4, on sheet 2 in cell B4 and on sheet 3 in cell B4.
    [FONT=&quot]=sheet1!B4+sheet2!B4+sheet3!B4[/FONT]

In a 3-D formula, a cell is referenced by its sheet and cell name. [FONT=&quot]Sheet1!B4 [/FONT]is cell B4 on sheet1. An exclamation point “!”is used to separate the sheet name from the cell name.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Always Excelling!
    kwinoo
  • edited December 2008 Moderators
    kwinoo wrote: »
    dear bro & sis,

if you are really interested in using excel functions, here is very useful download link.best regards,kwinoo
    ကျေးဇူးတင်ပါတယ်ဗျာ..
    ကျေးဇူးတင်ပါတယ်ဗျာ..

It's my pleasure. It would be very much appreciated if you could click the "Thank You" button.

Cheer!
    Excel's Sort feature is limited in that it enables you to nominate no more than three data fields by which to sort. In most cases, this is enough, but sometimes it can be handy to sort by more than three columns of data. Here is how you can get around this limitation.

For this example, we will assume you have related data in columns A, B, C, D, and E, and you want to sort this data first by column A, then B, then C, then D, and then E. To do this, you need to be able to sort backward — in other words, sort by the last field first, and then work back to the first field.

Select columns A through E and then select Data => Sort. Select the sort order by specifying that column C be sorted first, then D, and then E. Click Sort.

Now select columns A through E and select Data => Sort. This time, sort by column A and then by B. Click Sort, and everything will be in order. Excel will have sorted the columns by five fields instead of the usual three.

[FONT=&quot]If you want to automate this task, you can use a macro. The sample macro will be followed soon.

မြန်မာလိုရိုက်ဖို့ကျွမ်းကျင်ရင် မြန်မာလိုရိုက်ပေးပါတယ်။ အခုရိုက်နေတဲ့မြန်မာစာကို Burglish Test Engine ရဲ့အကူအညီနဲ့ရိုက်ရတာပါ။

Enjoy Excelling!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you want to automate this task, you can use a macro. The sample macro will be followed soon.
    မြန်မာလိုရိုက်ဖို့ကျွမ်းကျင်ရင် မြန်မာလိုရိုက်ပေးပါတယ်။ အခုရိုက်နေတဲ့မြန်မာစာကို Burglish Test Engine ရဲ့အကူအညီနဲ့ရိုက်ရတာပါ။

Enjoy Excelling!
    [/FONT]

Here is the Excel File that demonstrate with a macro.
  • edited October 2009 Registered Users
    Dear MZ friends,
    Excel Functions Dictionary Version 3 has come out. I prepared each function in seprate PDF file. Please visit my site at www.kogyikyawarakan.co.cc and you will find them under "Excel Functions Dictionary" tab. Please also leave your comments at my CBox too.
    Cheer!

Dear Bro & Sis,

If you are really interested in using excel functions, here is very useful download link.

Best regards,

kwinoo