MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Portable freewares

edited April 2009 in Freeware
Let's talk about portable free applications that do not need to install on the computer. You don't need to care about the right whether you are simple user right holder or admin right holder. I am using a limited user right account with a laptop issued by the organization I am working for. I cannot install any programmes at all. But I have to do something with the program that did not install on my laptop. I was so annoyed at first. But I am now using portable, stand alone, applications and very much happy. My intention to open this thread is that any MZ members who have experiences in using portable applications, would share cons & pros of using that portable application.

မှတ်ချက်များ