MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Please Help Me..

edited May 2009 in Other
re installed Google talk recently. I have a Windows Vista OS.
Everytiem I try to sign it just gives the message that the programme
is not responding. Any idea what could be the problem.
I am using Macafee Antivirus software. :((:((:((:((:((

မှတ်ချက်များ

• edited May 2009 Registered Users, Moderators
    Inlaythar wrote: »
    re installed Google talk recently. I have a Windows Vista OS.
    Everytiem I try to sign it just gives the message that the programme
    is not responding. Any idea what could be the problem.
    I am using Macafee Antivirus software. :((:((:((:((:((

First, as you add and remove programs, your system files become scattered throughout your hard drive. This term is called, “fragmented”. Sometimes running your disk defragmenter utility will fix the problem but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t.

Another reason for this is your PC could be infected with malicious SpyWare or AdWare. These tiny programs which run in the background of your PC monitor your every move and slow your computer down to a crawl.

Try to turned off your McAfee Antivirus Programs -
    Go to System Configuration Ultility > uncheck your antivirus services in services tab and start up.

Restart Your computer.
    If it's, you check your antivirus and os version whether it's compatible or not.

Try to reinstall it again.

Pls close all of your applications while you are installing your antivirus programs.

Make sure your system date and time.