MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Nice hunt

edited March 2010 in Sharing
The following paragraph was a peace of news I saw that named Why the PS3 is the Best Blu-ray Player?
March 4, 2010 - The PlayStation 3 is and will forever be regarded as the best Blu-ray player available. That's right, we said it. Say what you will about how the system racks up against other game consoles, but it is without a doubt the most fully featured, value-added Blu-ray player on the market.
This is the first paragraph of that news. What he said is exactly what I thought because I was looking for a PS3 converter for my Blu-ray disc. I searched on line and found two programs that almost the best converter for me. One is Ainsoft Blu-ray to PS3 Converter, and the other one is Xily Blu-ray to PS3 Converter. No matter the price or the performance, it is the right one for me. Especially the Ainsoft Blu-ray to PS3 Converter, it will do whatever I need, convert Blu-ray to PS3 or PSP, even DVD to PSP/PS3 supported formats, such as PS3 MPEG-4, PSP MPEG-4, PSP AVC and PSP MP3. Frankly speaking, it is exactly I need, If you just need a program like this, you can have a try. Anyhow, it’s very good for me.