MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)

edited November 2008 in Idea
Dear Admin of this forum.

I would like to start the above topic in this forum. If you can make a sub folder for about mentioned topic (VOIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol).

I would be happy to post the voip application and free calls, free demo calls and US Base free Telephone Number and so on .etc...I have many post and some books are available to upload to share.

I would like to share this forum subscriber, readers and all start from Baby to Admin.

I would be happy to hear from your response.

Regards

Harlicupar

မှတ်ချက်များ

• edited September 2008 Administrators
    Dear harlicupar,

Really appreciate willing to share your knowledge, experiences and collections in here. Firstly you can start your discussion and knowledge sharing under General-> Networking and We will see whether we will need to open new Folder/Topic or not. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Cheer!
  • edited September 2008 Registered Users
    Dear harlicupar
    I really appreciate you. !!!!cheer:6:
    harlicupar wrote: »
    Dear Admin of this forum.

I would like to start the above topic in this forum. If you can make a sub folder for about mentioned topic (VOIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol).

I would be happy to post the voip application and free calls, free demo calls and US Base free Telephone Number and so on .etc...I have many post and some books are available to upload to share.

I would like to share this forum subscriber, readers and all start from Baby to Admin.

I would be happy to hear from your response.

Regards

Harlicupar
    Sounds great!!!
    Really appreciate you, harlicupar!
    Dear Admins & Members,

Thanks for your suggestions that I can go and post under Networking.

I must confess that I have not mush idea or knowledge of Myanmar Language Typing. All my post will be in English. I am sorry for that But i will try to write some.

So I will start soon..

I enjoy and proud to be Member of your Myster Zillion forum. I always reading posts and I just forgot to login for a long time,,

So ..will see u there..

Harlicupar.
  • edited September 2008 Administrators
    harlicupar wrote: »
    Dear Admins & Members,

Thanks for your suggestions that I can go and post under Networking.

I must confess that I have not mush idea or knowledge of Myanmar Language Typing. All my post will be in English. I am sorry for that But i will try to write some.

So I will start soon..

I enjoy and proud to be Member of your Myster Zillion forum. I always reading posts and I just forgot to login for a long time,,

So ..will see u there..

Harlicupar.
    Dear Harlicupar,

You are welcome bro and pls carry on your knowledge sharing. :D
  • edited November 2008 Registered Users
    Hi harlicupar,
    i also appreciate ur suggestion....
  • edited November 2008 Registered Users
    nwaiken wrote: »
    Hi harlicupar,
    i also appreciate ur suggestion....

Thank you...