MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

I hvve a software about DVD

edited July 2009 in Other
Hey guys, have you used some practical tools like DVD to AVI converter? I get in touch with such a kind of tool! Here I share my pleasure and hope there are some help to you, maybe just a bit!

During using course, I think there are many profits to be praised! The followings are some ranks I list!

1. The interface is brief and simple.
2. It’s easy to use even for novice.
3. Convert with super high rate and high definition.
4. Support download first for a trail which you will feel satisfied
5. Its auto shutdown function can automatically shut down PC when the conversion is complete
6. It is powerful and easy-to-use interface, everybody can quickly master it

However, I find some problems in the use process, I share it either!

Q: How can i output video and audio with high quality and high speed?
A: You will find "Profile Setting" in the right of converter: video size, video quality, audio quality and channels. Usually the default option leads to the better effect. If you extra demand please set separately till you satisfy.

Q: What limitation exists during using course for the unregistered user?
A: You are allowed to convert three minutes' file but have not method of converting the file completely before purchasing Registration Key.

If you are attracted by her, come with me to have a new trail~

Shine DVD to AVI Converter

dvdripper-preview.jpg

If every guy has any problem you can send an email to me or leave message on MSN! < [email protected]> I’m pleased to make friends with every netizen~

မှတ်ချက်များ