MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

Programming Courses

edited March 2010 in C#
:confused:C# programming သင်တန်းတက်ချင်လို့ ဘယ်မှာကောင်းလဲ သိတဲ့သူများလမ်းညွန်ပေးပါ:confused:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• edited March 2010 Registered Users
    programming နဲ့ ပါတ်သက်ပြီး... ဘာတွေ သိပြီးပြီလဲ?

က ကြီး၊ ကနေ စမှာလား...... ? ( ဒါဆို သင်တန်းတက်ဖို့ လိုပါတယ်။ ဒါပေမယ့် C# ကို တန်းပြီး မတက်စေချင်ပါ... C++ လို basic ကို အရင်တက်စေချင်ပါတယ်။ )

C++ or java or .... အဲ့ဒါတွေ သိပြီးသားလား..... ? ( ဒါဆိုရင်တော့ သင်တန်းတက်ဖို့ မလိုတော့ပါ။ ကိုယ်တိုင် selfstudy လုပ်ပါ။ မရရင် MZ မှာ မေးပါ။ )

မှတ်ချက်။ ။ ဘယ်သင်တန်းမှ သင့် requirement ကို ပြည့်မှီအောင် မသင်ပေးနိုင်ကြပါ။
  • edited March 2010 Registered Users
    I don't know exactly which school is the best for you. But I want to give you a suggestion, how to study by yourself. At first, you need to collect e-books concerning with your study. If you want to study C#, you need to collect C# e-books. There are five types of e-book,
    1. Overall view (not in details.)
    2. Illustrated e-books (you can understand through pictorial representation, I think they focus only basic level. Some books emphasize intermediate level.)
    3. Recipes (You can get problem-solution approach.)
    4. Professional Level (details for professional.)
    5. Project-oriented e-books (You can study with real world projects.)
    OK, the first one overall view, you can see this type of e-book in 24 hours series, is for the first time user. You can follow their instruction in details. Follow each and everything, you can get overall view of your study. I think this is the first step for you.

The next one is illustrated e-book, you can understand through pictorial representations. This is the second step for you.

The next one is problem-solution approach. I think you passed the first and second steps, you will have so many problems to solve. That's the way you can get it from recipe e-books.

the next step, professional e-books, you can get details of your study.

Final step, test your knowledge with real world project, complete set of projects. You can get other resources over the internet. http://www.java2s.com/ is the good one for you.