MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

How to lock device's portrait orientation lock 'ON' systematically in xCode for iOS 7?

I want to lock iPhone's portrait orientation mode systematically in xCode. I already tired with many ways. :(
Nothing happened.. Is there anybody help me?

Tagged:

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Registered Users

I already coded in AppDelegate.m like that..

• (BOOL)shouldAutorotate {
      return YES;
      }

• (NSUInteger)supportedInterfaceOrientations {
      return UIInterfaceOrientationMaskPortrait;
      }

-(BOOL)shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation:(UIInterfaceOrientation)interfaceOrientation
    {
    // IOS5 Only returning that it should rotate to potrait
    return (interfaceOrientation == UIDeviceOrientationPortrait);
    }

• Administrators

Do you want to lock at only 1 view or all application ?

For all application , you need to use project setting

For only 1 view ,base on what view are you using ?

If you are navigation controller , you need to create sub navigation controller and put supportedInterfaceOrientations in sub navigation controller code.

• Registered Users

Actually I want it for the whole apps. But I've camera view and have used AVCamCaptureManager for camera view. Problem is, if I lock ON portrait mode, image will save with correct orientation. If I lock OFF portrait mode, sometimes image save with correct mode and sometimes save with wrong mode. That's why I want to set device's portrait mode lock "ON" once the app is start running.

• edited December 2013 Administrators

You want the whole app portrait mode ? Why can't use with project setting ?

Do you want to allow camera for portrait and landscape ?

If your app is landscape mode and UIImagePickerController with portrait mode , it can't set the Portrait only at project setting.

• Registered Users

Now, my landscape thing is no more for camera view. :) But let me ask you more about landscape. Actually, I want to do only one view in portrait and landscape mode also. But I want to do all other views are in portrait. I'm using tab bar controller. Thanks.