MYSTERY ZILLION တွင် English သို့မဟုတ် Unicode ဖြင့်သာ အသုံးပြုခွင့်ရှိသည်။ ဇော်ဂျီ ၊ ဧရာ စသည်တို့ကို အသုံးပြုခွင့် မရှိ။ Unicode fonts များမှာ Mon3,Yunghkio, Myanamr3 စသည်များ အသုံးပြုနိုင်သည်။ Unicode Guide ကို ဒီမှာ Download ချပါ။ Zawgyi to Unicode Converter
Don't share ebook or software if nobody request. You can find free book websites on here. We are welcome for discussion or asking question instead.

how to move database from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA to D:

how to move database from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA to D:?

မှတ်ချက်များ

• Registered Users

You need to stop ms sql service to move related database. (type "services.msc" in run box)
    After stopping service, make sure you move both mdf and ldf files. And you should allow sql service account (eg. MSSQL$SQLINST) to have full control to your new location.

It is always a good practice to take a database backup before making such changes.

• Registered Users

brother can you explian me broadly :
    i cannot understand sql service account
    to have fullcontrol to your new location:why we need to do ? >:)

• edited May 2014 Registered Users

If you are just moving database files to new location, that new location have no read/write permission for sql service account by default. As a result, after you attached your database files back to your server, they may not work properly. If I am not mistaken, it will display gray icon with the label "Restoring..." SSMS object explorer. But this may also depends on what account you are using for sql server.

Refer to this article for more details.

• Registered Users

Brother ေရ link က go လို့မရဘူးးး

• Registered Users

Sorry. I just updated :P